SRIDECOR PRODUCT DELIVERY PROCESS
Do you ship to my city and location?
What is the estimated delivery time?
Products are typically dispatched within 2-4 Day’s of order confirmation.
While we try to ensure that the product reaches you within the delivery time communicated, exigencies may delay the delivery. In such cases, please do not worry. Get in touch with us for the latest update on your shipment if we have already not gotten in touch with you.
What should I check when the product is delivered to me?
Please check for all the following items when the product is delivered to you: Please check on all external surfaces across the product for any breakages, cracks, chip-offs, unfinished patches, or borer / insect infestations.
1. In case there is some dust or a lack of shine on your furniture, our team will be able to fix this immediately by applying a coat of wood polish or by rubbing the surface with a cloth; this is an accepted industry-standard method for cleaning the surface / polishing it
2. For all products that involve assembly, please ensure that the delivery team assembles the product so you are sure that all nuts and bolts are present and they fit well
3. For all products that require wall installation, kindly decide prior to the delivery team’s visit on the exact location in your house where you would want to place your product, and instruct the delivery team to fix the product; please ensure that you have taken all necessary approvals prior for any drilling etc. that may be required to fix wall items in your apartment / home
4. For all products kept on the floor, ensure that the product stands steady and straight. In case there is an uneven leg (less than 10 mm difference), then our team will install bushes at the foot of that leg to balance the product better. For all seating products, kindly sit on the item to ensure that the structure is stable with your weight on it
5. Currently we make sure that the internal areas of storage products are well finished to not have any loose pieces / splinters to hurt your arms; however the extent of polish of internal areas may not match with the extent of polish on external areas
6. Wood has natural qualities such as differing grain patterns, minimal stain differences and small knots – small knots which structurally don’t impact the product will be fully filled with putty and polished to make sure that they don’t hamper the product; knots that alter structural stability of the product would be rejected at the quality control stage; differing grain patterns and stain differences are generally acceptable on hard wood products
7. Hard wood products may expand a small extent during the summer months because of which some drawers may get stuck! There is nothing to worry on this front – if you give a call to our customer care team, our after-sales service team will come and minimize the expansion effect by sanding (using sand paper) on the sides of the product
8. Once the product is delivered and our delivery team leaves your location, we will be able to only honor manufacturing defects and other fair usage breakages as described by the warranty policy.